FINE ARTS AT THE KROC
PERFORMING AND CREATIVE ARTS EXPERIENCES FOR EVERYONE
Among the things that set the Kroc Community Center apart from other community centers is a commitment to fostering the arts. We offer opportunities for learning and creative development and expression for all members of the community, regardless of age, experience and socioeconomic means.
FINE ARTS AT THE KROC
THE KROC’S ALL-ENCOMPASSING ARTS DEPARTMENT:
Preschoolers through High Schoolers can experience a variety of dance styles through our studio dance program. These comprehensive 7-month or 3-month dance programs help students develop not just their dance skills, but a love for performing, as the dance season culminates in a recital performance at the end of the year. Adults can join a tap, hip hop or ballroom class for a fun way to stay active or brush-up on their skills.
Through our creative and performing art offerings at the Kroc, parents can expand their kids’ exposure to the arts and kids can explore whatever interests them, like dance, painting and more.
The Green Bay Kroc Community Center is a unique place that provides the space, resources and guidance to develop your skills and explore your passion, all under one roof.
KROC DANCE DRESS CODE
- Appropriate dance attire is expected in every class. Please view descriptions below.
- Preschool & Primary Dance: Leotard, tights/leggings, skirt/shorts, pink ballet & black tap shoes, hair pulled back
- Ballet & Pre-Pointe: Leotard, tights, skirt/shorts/leggings, pink ballet shoes, hair in bun (no over-shirts allowed after warm-ups)
- Jazz, Hip-Hop, Performance and Conditioning: Leotard, tights, skirt/shorts/leggings, black or tan jazz shoes, hair pulled back
- Tap: Shirt, shorts/leggings, black or tan tap shoes, hair pulled back
- Kroc Dance Company: Leotard, tights, skirt/shorts/leggings, pink ballet shoes, black or tan jazz shoes, hair pulled back
- Boys: Shirt, activewear shorts or pants, dance shoes (as listed above for class enrolled in)
- For questions regarding attire, please call
- (920) 544-8168 or email GBKrocArts@usc.salvationarmy.org
KROC FINE ART SCHOLARSHIPS
ARTS ACCESS FOR EVERYONE!
The Kroc Center’s mission is to be a community resource that is not only a state-of-the-art facility for fitness, family, education, the arts and more, but also a place where underprivileged families and children can receive the same educational and developmental opportunities available to families with means.
WANT TO APPLY FOR A MEMBERSHIP OR PROGRAM SCHOLARSHIP?
Complete Scholarship Form to see if you qualify for reduced class costs. Program Scholarships may be applied for by non-members, as well as members with or without a Membership Scholarship.
VIRTUAL LESSON ARE AVAIABLE
Virtual voice and piano lessons are STILL available, and we’re accepting new students! In-person piano, voice, guitar and violin lessons will resume on September 8. To inquire, email GBKrocArts@usc.salvationarmy.org or call (920) 884-5007.
VOICE • PIANO • GUITAR • UKULELE