The Kroc Center is committed to building a strong community, and that starts with educating the adults of tomorrow. The Kroc’s youth programs combine developmental learning, mentorship, team building and more in a fun atmosphere where kids will feel comfortable learning, being active and making new friends.
2023 SUMMER CAMP INFORMATION COMING SOON!
HOW TO ENROLL
- Download the Registration Packet located in the links below. In the packet you will find camp rates, weekly themes and more information.
- Complete the Registration Packet (doing this ahead of time saves time during the registration process).
- Bring your completed packet to the Kroc Center, and reserve your desired weeks by making a deposit.
CAMP & AFTERSCHOOL PROGRAM ENROLLMENT
View the menu below to learn more about Kroc camps and afterschool care, as well as access current enrollment forms
At The Salvation Army Summer Camp your kids spend their days learning, playing, swimming, creating, exploring, making new friends and laughing. And parents spend their days knowing their kids are safe and cared for by our trained staff in our state-licensed camp.
Plus, they”ll have a new experience each week! Choose from many theme camps based on topics like sports, art, games, STEM, culture and history. We make combating summer learning loss FUN!
Campers get to splash around with water, explore and problem solve, play games, and run around the huge Kroc backyard. Sign up for our specialty camps for unique learning opportunities!
More information will be available soon.
See this section to download the registration packet once camp is announced.
Will return to the Kroc Center in 2023.
Our afterschool program is state-licensed, just like all of our childcare programs, and is open to kids ages 5-12. Students spend their after-school hours at the Kroc, participating in various classes, activities and clubs, as well as get homework help and socialization time with friends.
Kroc afterschool is not running this Fall, but please check back in early Spring for updates. For questions, just reach out to our Youth Development Supervisor at 920.544.4975 or GBKrocKids@usc.salvationarmy.org!
A TYPICAL DAY AT CAMP
- 7:00-7:45: Extended Care
- 7:45-8:45: Check-In, Free Play
- 8:45-9:00: Welcome!
- 9:00-9:30: Snack
- 9:30-12:00: Theme Camps
- 12:00-12:30 Lunch
- 12:30-3:00: Activities
- 3:00-3:30: Snack
- 3:30-4:45: Camp Activity Rotations
- 4:45-5:30: Free Play & Check-Out
- 5:30-6:00: Extended Care
What To Bring:
- Water Bottle
- Gym Shoes
- Swimsuit and towel on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Camp T-shirt on Field Trip Days (provided by camp)
- Remember to write your name on all personal items!
Leave At Home:
- Cell Phones
- MP3 Players
- Game Systems
- Flotation Devices – We have Coast Guard approved devices available