MEMBERSHIP IS FOR EVERYONE.
Joining a fitness center shouldn’t be scary. Still, we know a lot of people are worried about long–term commitments, hidden fees, and contracts. You won’t find any of those at the Kroc Center. Start your wellness journey today!
- Aquatics Center
- Camp Kroc discounts
- Fitness Center
- Game Room
- Lounge Areas & Lobbies
- Family Locker Room with
- Private Changing Cabanas
- Traditional locker rooms
- Walking Track
- Unlimited Land and Aquatics Use
- Drop-in Fitness Classes
- Kroc Start Fitness Orientation
- 4 Guest Passes per Year
- 2 Hours of Child Watch (per day, per child, per household)
- Free Select Youth Programs
- Free Access to Select Community Events
- Family Fun Nights and
- Family Movie Nights
Up to 40% off Classes | 30% off Kids Birthday Party Packages | 30% off Participation in our After School Program
25% off Day Camps | Discounted Rate for many Community Events
Choose the right membership for you:
WANT TO JOIN US? STOP IN, REGISTER, AND START ENJOYING YOUR MEMBERSHIP THE SAME DAY
* Corporate Members receive a 15% discount and waived Registration Fee. To see if your employer is a Corporate Member, visit the Membership Services Desk or call 920.884.5007 for more information.
Seniors may purchase a membership or get a free membership as part of their health plan if they are enrolled in SilverSneakers, Silver&Fit, Renew Active/Optum or AARP medicare plans.
OTHER MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
It was Joan Kroc’s vision and expectation that all individuals have equal opportunities to grow their natural gifts and talents. This is why we make scholarships are available for all memberships and programs. Applications are available at the Membership Services Desk. Both 25% and 50% scholarships are available, scholarships are awarded based on income.
Is your company part of our Corporate Connections program? If so, you can receive 15% off your membership. Ask your HR Director for more information.
SILVER SNEAKERS®, Optum, AARP and Silver & Fit
One in five people over age 65 are eligible for free Kroc Center membership through the Silver Sneakers®, Optum, AARP and Silver and Fit programs. If you’re a group retiree or part of a Medicare health plan, stop at our Membership Services Desk to see if you are eligible for a free Silver Sneakers® membership.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Full membership policy information can be viewed on our Membership Policies page.
- All members on a Family Membership must reside in the same household.
- Children ages 2-11 must be linked to a family membership.
- Children under 12 years of age cannot be in the facility without direct adult supervision, unless they are in RJ’s Child Care or the Game Room under staff supervision.
- Members ages 12 & 13 may use the Fitness Center, other than our free-weight area, once they have completed the Teen Strength Training course appropriate for their age. Members ages 14+ may use all areas of the Fitness Center once they have completed the Teen Strength Training course for their age. Parents/Guardians can sign their children up for these classes by visiting the Membership Services Desk.