Join in January and get your January and February membership for just $2!
The Kroc has a state-of-the-art Fitness Center, but we’re much more than a gym. We’re a safe and caring place for families and individuals to learn, grow, and be the healthiest version of themselves.
See what the Kroc is all about. Take a free group fitness class. Swim laps in our Aquatics Center. Sign your kids up for swim lessons or dance classes at a reduced rate, and drop your little ones off in our free child watch center.
Membership: It's all about the benefits!
While the public is welcome to visit our center to swim, workout and take classes (we are a community center, after all!), the best benefits come with being a Member of the Kroc.
And because we're part of The Salvation Army, membership fees go to help others. They allow us to provide a safe place for kids to come after school, create fun and educational programming for kids in the arts and recreation, and provide low-cost Scholarship Memberships to families in need who can benefit from a safe and wholesome place to be well, and spend time as a family.
• Promotion ends Jan. 31, 2019
• New members must not have been a Kroc Member in the previous 60 days to be eligible for discounted membership.
• Employees not eligible for promotion.
• New members are required to pay a one-time registration fee of $40. If membership lapses, member will be required to pay a registration fee at time of re-application.
• One-time registration fee is waived if billing customer qualifies for a corporate membership.
• Scholarship memberships must pay the $2 for 2 months, but receive their normal scholarship discounts for the February 20th auto draft that pays for March.
• No cash value, discounts or gift cards will be given in place membership discount.
• All new members remain eligible for free Kroc Start and Wellness Assessment.
• All new members will be enrolled in our auto-draft system so that their membership renews per normal. The March membership fee will be withdrawn on February 20 (at the regular rate for your membership type). Membership fees are always withdrawn on the 20th of a month for the upcoming month’s membership.
• Any cancellations will be effective after the March membership fee is withdrawn, with membership ending after March 31.
THE SALVATION ARMY
RAY & JOAN KROC CORPS COMMUNITY CENTER
SEND US A NOTE