MON–FRI: 5AM–9PM | SAT: 6AM–9PM SUN: Fitness Only 7AM–12PM | 12-4:30PM
Our Aquatics Center contains a lap pool, lazy river, waterslide and Splash Zone.
• The pool is 25 yards by 25 meters. The shallow end of the pool is 3’ deep and the deep end of the pool is 10.5’ deep.
• Water temperature is approximately 81º.
The Splash Zone is zero-entry and contains a play structure, water cannons, slides and a dumping bucket.
CABANAS & CHANGING ROOMS
• Our family locker room contains 10 private cabanas great for parents with small children.
• Men’s and Women’s locker rooms for members 18+ include individual shower stalls, toilet stalls and sinks.
CARDIO EQUIPMENT &
The Kroc's 7,050 sq. ft. fitness area includes over 60 pieces of cardio and weight training equipment.
• A dedicated weight room includes a variety of barbells, benches, squat racks and more, with plenty of room for lifting.
• All Kroc members receive a free Kroc Start session with a Personal Trainer as an introduction to the Fitness Center and equipment.
GROUP FITNESS STUDIOS
A Fitness Studio and Stretch Room host a variety of drop-in classes including Zumba®, TRX, yoga, barre and more.
PERFORMING ARTS WING
Our Auditorium has the ability to hold small to medium performance events, music concerts and theater productions.
• Varied seating arrangements and the addition of a dance floor make the Auditorium a flexible space for events, conferences and performances.
• The Performing Arts Room and Art Room are purpose-built spaces for our arts program, but can also be rented for related third-party events.
Kroc Church is held every Sunday at 10:30 am in the Auditorium.
• Everyone is welcome. Come together and worship with a blend of contemporary music, classic hymns and stories of encouragement.
THE GAME ROOM
• The Game Room is open to any member of the Kroc Community Center, as well as to Day Pass users. It’s a great spot to hang out with friends after school, or to have some fun with your family.
• Kids of all ages are welcome in the Game Room if accompanied by an adult, unless checked into RJ's Depot.
• Kids 12+ can also hang out unaccompanied during open hours.
• Kroc programs like Senior Life activities take place in the Game Room during scheduled times.
At 14,000 sq. ft., The Gym is the largest single room in The Kroc Center.
• The Gym was designed specifically to be used for a variety of sports, activities and events.
• A center curtain allows the gym to be divided for multi-sport use.
• 6 basketball hoops and 2 volleyball/badminton nets can be raised/lowered for use.
The Walking Track suspended over the gym is open during all open facility hours.
• Members are welcome to walk, run or push soft-wheeled strollers on the track.
• The direction to walk (clockwise or counterclockwise) changes daily - check posted sign.
Our multi-purpose room is comprised of three separate rooms in the events wing of the building: the Birch, Oak and Walnut Rooms.
• The space can be combined into one large room that seats up to 270 people.
• Each room has its own sound, lighting, climate control and beverage station.
• The Walnut Room shares a wall with our kitchen, allowing easy food service.
In addition to our events Wood Rooms, we have a variety of smaller rooms and classrooms.
• Our Cedar Room is a fully-functional computer lab with 16 stations.
• Our Pine Room makes a great classroom or meeting space for groups of 30 or fewer.
The 102,000 square-foot Kroc Community Center is the only community center of its kind in Greater Green Bay. It's a place where people young and old have opportunities to learn and grow, to build dreams and friendships and to find hope in a safe, warm and welcoming environment. From first-time swimmers to experienced athletes, the Green Bay Kroc Community Center has something for you and your family.
THE SALVATION ARMY
RAY & JOAN KROC CORPS COMMUNITY CENTER
SEND US A NOTE