Dive into the Easter weekend at the Kroc!
We’ll kick off this holy weekend with a unique Easter egg hunt in the Aquatics Center. Bring the whole family and hunt for eggs in the pool, then enjoy free swimming after baskets are full. Participants can trade in their collected eggs for a goodie bag. There is also a chance to win a larger Easter Basket!
Date for 2021 to be Announced
$5 per swimmer for Members | $7 per swimmer for Public
1. For safety, this event is limited to the first 150 swimmers - Pre registration is required. (Deadline of April 3rd for registrations).
2. Age limits- Under 14 years old only. Please only register the child that will be participating. Parents/Guardians will be free.
3. Due to limited changing rooms, swimmers should arrive in their swimming attire.
4. Coast Guard Approved Personal Flotation Devices (PFDs) are required for those who need them.
5. Water diapers are required for those who need them
6. Adults 18+ will need a photo ID.
7. Guests should bring their own towels and locks for the lockers.
IMPORTANT: To ensure the safety of all our guests, we require our Day Pass Agreement to be signed by all visitors, whether or not they plan to swim. Each adult will need sign the form for themselves, and each child should have their parent or legal guardian complete the form prior to the event. The waiver can be signed here: www.gbkroccenter.org/agreement-form
THE SALVATION ARMY
RAY & JOAN KROC CORPS COMMUNITY CENTER
SEND US A NOTE