EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION BEGINS MARCH 1
At The Salvation Army Summer Camp your kids spend their days learning, playing, swimming, creating, exploring, making new friends and laughing. And parents spend their days knowing their kids are safe and cared for by our trained staff in our state-licensed camp.
Plus, they''ll have a new experience each week! Choose from many theme camps based on topics like sports, art, games, STEM, culture and history. We make combating summer learning loss FUN!
Campers get to splash around with water, explore and problem solve, play games, and run around the huge Kroc backyard. Sign up for our specialty camps for unique learning opportunities!
EXPLORE OTHER CAMP OPPORTUNITIES
Parents: Here's What You Need to Know
When: Camp begins the week of June 14 and ends August 20.
Who: Camp is for children age 5-12 years old. The 5-6 year olds are in a separate camp from the 7-12 year olds, with themes tailored to their age.
Cost:. See 2021 Registration Packet for full cost brave by taking advantage of early bird rates starting March 1! (Scholarships and financial assistance is available to those who qualify!)
Early Drop-Off and Late Pick Up: TBA
Summer Day Camp Schedule:
7:00-7:45: Extended Care
7:45-8:45: Check-In | Free Play
9:30-12:00: Theme Camps (Swimming on Fridays)
3:30-4:45: Camp Activity Rotations
4:45-5:30: Free Play & Check-Out
5:30-6:00: Extended Care
What to bring:
Leave At Home
What Parents Are Saying
(From 2019 Post Camp Survey)
All parents responding to the survey felt that their child was safe, cared for and valued, and that camp positively impacted their child. All parents also noted that they would register their children for camp again, and recommend summer camp at the Kroc to their friends.
Parents: What would you say if you had 15 seconds to tell another family about summer camp at the Kroc?
• The kids have a blast and can choose their own summer adventure. There are field trips every week.
• Our son had a blast, it was a tremendous value and we’d definitely recommended it for your child.
• Kroc Camp is AMAZING! The kids are always busy with tons of fun activities.
• Kids had lots of activities, always wore out, and loved swimming.
• Go for it! Super affordable, great staff. Kids have fun and are safe.
• Very organized and professional. Hard to find compassionate help these days and your staff truly cares about these kids.
• It’s been a wonderful experience with a great variety of activities and an amazing staff.
• The activities are great and the staff does an amazing job.
• It’s an amazing experience with a wide variety of activities while still maintaining a nice routine. It’s a very positive place to go.
• My daughter enjoys attending and asks to stay longer. She is kept busy with a variety of activities and made lots of great friends. Friendly and knowledgeable staff.
• [Our son] had the best summer of his life! [He] went every day excited and came home excited about going back the next day. The counselors are 2nd to none!
• Wonderful experience.
• It’s a well-run program. Your kids will be safe and have a lot of fun!
• It provided a variety of activities.
Parents: what do you like most about summer camp at the Kroc?
• Daily activities and being outside.
• Look out for positive values in the campers.
• Gaga Ball.
• Very busy and organized. Tired him out.
• He maintained a schedule over summer and was introduced to so many amazing things. He came home tired and completely enriched. He never had a chance to get bored all summer.
• The fun my child had.
• The activities, field trips and opportunities to swim.
• What I like most is that my kids have such a good time!
• I love that there are so many activities. Swimming, field trips, running outside, etc.
• Swimming and Field Trips.
• The Faith Base.
• I’ve seen a lot of great improvements over the years we’ve been attending. Check in/out system is much quicker and secure. Key cards were very nice this year.
• Faith, manners, respect for one another, value for our flag and country. Cultures and values are everything in young lives!
• Variety of activities.
• Staff’s willingness to really get to know our child and be active with him.
• The friendships my daughter builds.
• Hours and variety of camp activities.
• Hearing my kids tell me about all the different things that they did in their camp.
• Field trips, themes, and variety of things to do.
• Kids had variety to choose from.
THE SALVATION ARMY
RAY & JOAN KROC CORPS COMMUNITY CENTER
SEND US A NOTE